As this is an unexhausted list, please check websites like Trip Advisor and Visit Idaho, or the respective city websites for other ideas!
Links to nearby city websites (and other helpful links and numbers) can be found under the "Helpful Resources" page -> "Community Resources > "Helpful Resources". City of Moscow has some great information, as well as the Visit Moscow page.
In comparison to the countless opportunities for outdoor recreation in the region, there are also quite a few opportunities for indoor recreation. See below for an incomplete list of indoor recreation. Nearby golf courses will also be linked on this page, though technically outdoor.
Click the name of the facility for the website (if available).
IN MOSCOW -
Hamilton-Lowe Aquatic Center -
- outdoor pool and water park; open seasonally
Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center -
- public basketball/volleyball courts; free to the public unless reserved
Kenworthy Performing Arts Centre -
- Moscow’s premier historic, downtown, community performing arts venue; check the event calendar; available for private rental as well
DEFY Trampoline Park -
- reservations available for parties
Eastside Cinema -
Appaloosa Museum and Heritage Center -
- exhibits and information ranging from early evidence of Appaloosa horses in art and literature, history of the Nez Perce and their relationship with the horses, and information about the Appaloosa Horse Club; tours available
McConnell Mansion -
- home built in the Queen Anne and Eastlake architectural styles by former governor in 1886; tours available
Prichard Art Gallery -
Wild @ Art -
- paint-your-own-pottery and canvas painting studio; reservations available for parties
Palouse Ice Rink -
- ice rink available in winter seasons; in the off-season, it is converted to a roller rink
U of I Events -
- click here for the U of I event schedule